There are many ways in which you can become involved with the All Star Children’s Foundation. Some generously write a check, trusting that All Star will use their investment wisely to change the lives of children in the foster care system. Others may become a volunteer and help with client services, marketing, fundraising, a special event, administrative needs, or any of the many other daily tasks that need performed. There are internships available for students and even ways in which businesses and other organizations can support the critical work and mission of All Star. No matter what your interest, skill, or experience – there is a place on the All Star team for you. Please join us today!
Fundraise for the Organization:
- In three easy steps, you can host your own online fundraising event and invite your friends, family, co-workers, and others to support your goal!
- Host an event. All Star can help you with ideas or you can come up with a creative event on your own. From an intimate tea to walk or gala, there are many opportunities to host an amazing event.
- Take advantage of opportunities to shop on Amazon, purchase meals at Omaha Steaks, and do business with other vendors in a way that costs you nothing extra but benefits All Star. Learn more…
Volunteer: Learn what volunteer positions are available and how you can use your time and talent to support the mission of All Star. Click here to see what opportunities are available.
Be an Advocate and Spread Awareness: Help others learn about the important work being done by All Star.
- “Like” our Facebook page and then share our post with your connections.
- Rate the All Star Children’s Foundation at org.
- Speak on behalf of All Star at a community event or organizational meeting (Rotary, Kiwanis, churches, etc.)
- Talk about All Star – on your social media pages, to your friends, at work, and anywhere there are people who would benefit by knowing more about what we do.
Internship Program: High school or college student? Consider an internship with the All Star Children’s Foundation! We want to ensure your experience is valuable and meaningful. We welcome you as a part of our team and we will provide you with a mentor, work hard to help you apply what you have learned in school to the workplace environment, and give you the tools and resources to be successful during your internship. Click here to learn more or apply.
Corporate Partnership Program: There are many ways for business and organizations to support the All Star Children’s Foundation. Click here to learn how your company can become a partner.