All Star Ambassadors and Celebrity Cabinet
Our community is diverse. It reflects the diversity of our world. The population includes people who are older and younger, multiple ethnicities and religions, and income levels that touch both extremes. However alike or different, each individual shares a commitment to making the world a better place for our children. These children did not choose to enter the world, but will make choices that impact today, tomorrow and beyond.
All Star is actively seeking individuals, groups, organizations and corporations to join its Children’s Ambassador Program (CAP). We will provide you with education, training, fellowship, tools, and resources to share our story and our mission with others. Ambassadors will have many opportunities to become engaged in the organization:
- Attend a luncheon (luncheons will feature speakers and a variety of topics such as trauma-informed care, the child welfare system, research, music and art therapy, foster parenting, and much more)
- Tour the new campus (hard hat tours during construction and a full tour when the campus is completed)
- Attend networking socials
- Speak to a group or organization on our behalf
- Become an advocate for children’s rights
- Help staff a booth at an awareness event
- Volunteer (volunteers are needed in administrative positions and for programs and services)
To learn more about the Children’s Ambassador Program or our Celebrity Cabinet, please call 941-216-5605.